Social Media an der Charité
Target group: All new English-spoken employees of the Charité
Course format: VITA-Online course
Duration: 30 minutes
Click here to start the VITA-Online course: Book course
Sie befinden sich hier:
Social media shape our everyday lives and nowadays - at least for many of us - it is hard to imagine life without them. The Charité also uses social networks, for example to provide information about the latest developments in research. In this course we would like to show you how to move safely and correctly on social media platforms and what consequences, for example, a quick 'Like' can have.
In this course you will learn how to move safely in social media and how the Charité social media team supports you.
In order for you to be able to use the online offer successfully, we recommend that you:
- Coordinate your participation with your manager.
- Plan enough study time.
- Find a quiet and undisturbed computer place.
- Make sure that a loudspeaker or headphones are available.
- You can pause and resume the VITA online courses at any time.
- What is Social Media?
- The Charité on social media
- Who am I in social networks?
- Social Media Guideline of the Charité
- Legal requirements & consequences
- Post photos and videos
- Das Social Media Team of the Charité