IT-Onboarding for new Employees
Target group: All new English-spoken employees of the Charité
Course format: VITA-Online course
Duration: 45 minutes
Click here to start the VITA-Online course: Book course
Sie befinden sich hier:
This IT onboarding course is aimed at all new employees of the Charité. It provides an initial overview of the IT world and its applications at the Charité! You will get to know the most important functions and receive practical tips so that you can start well and quickly.
This course will give you a first overview of the IT world and its applications at Charité.
In order for you to be able to use the online offer successfully, we recommend that you:
- Coordinate your participation with your manager.
- Plan enough study time.
- Find a quiet and undisturbed computer place.
- Make sure that a loudspeaker or headphones are available.
- You can pause and resume the VITA online courses at any time.
- The IT introduces itself
- Your desktop and the applications
- Drives and storage locations
- Application portal
- Working from home
- Exercises and transfer tasks
- Expert tips